In the steps below you will be given the tools to be able to utilize any service that our interface allows.
As with all marketing, audience targeting is one of the major factors to ensure that your creative is being seen by the correct prospective customer and or lead. Direct mail is one of the only offline channels that allows you for you to Target down to the recipient level, rather than the overarching household level. Once you upload your CRM data into our Postie platform, we feed it through our DMP in order to measure the variances of thousands of data points of your audience versus the US population. This report is called the Postie Audience Portrait Analysis. The steps below will show you how to interpret that data.
Step 1 - Login to the Postie Platform
Step 2 - Select Audiences from the Left Nav
Step 3 - Scroll Down to Select the Audience you Previously Uploaded
Step 4 - Postie Audience Portrait Analysis
- It starts with high-level demographic data of your audience versus the US population
- In this example, this audience has a high variance of age profile is between 24 and 42 versus the US population
- Household income profile, also a high variance between 65,000 and 150,000.
- Home value, the same thing
Step 5 - Audience Secrets
- Audience secrets allows you to see the data points within our DMP, and its stack ranks them in order of the highest variance
- While Postie has thousands of data points, for this report only the top 75 to 100 data points are surfaced
- For this audience NASCAR, had an extremely high variance versus the US population
- This report is built up of both online and offline purchase behaviors.
While this is just a small sample of the thousands of data points that go into your Postie model build, this should allow some data points that you may not have previously known for you and the rest of your team.